Thursday, September 18, 2008

So, this Saturday will make it four weeks since my last retightening, and I guess I'm in a funk. I love the freshly retightened look. It's long gone now...womp womp. Ehh I'll get over it. Uhhh...I soo need a mani AND a pedi..not to mention my eyebrows needed to be plucked....long ago. I'm just being lazy. Oh and forget about shaving my leg's lol. That bareley ever gets done...unless I'm wearing a skirt of coarse...TMI? probably...but you'll get over it.
I really haven't been styling my hair much lately. I pretty much just leave a part on the side, and call it a day. I'm planning to curl it on Saturday with my soft spikes. I have to look fly on Sunday, It's the celebration of our harvest an my church. It's common knowlege that we need to look fly on this day...tradition I guess...bout to go shopping...hmmm I'm feeling like I want to wear ruffles...oooh purple ruffles. I saw this purple top with ruffles in this little boutique in the lower mills, bout to go cop that. I'll be sure to take pics on Sunday and post them. well, I gotta get outa here. Until my next blog post....and I'm off!

Later on that day...
I went to get the purple ruffley top, and the friggin thing didn't fit me right.I was deffinately heated that I drove all that way for nothing. I went to another boutique and got this cute black top....proly rock that with a pencil skirt & pearls..I dunno we'll see.

This pis is actually from the night before...before I wen't to a Fashion Show/Art Expose/Stand up comedyshow


So I didn't curl them but I still looked cute...lol

Oh, here's a random pic below of a wedding I went to like a month or so ago. My locks were curled with satin covered rollers.

6 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

love your locks and have you ever thought off being a photographer you took really great photos of your friend

lovelylocks said...

Thanks. I have two photographer friends who sometimes let me use their stuff. I do it for fun...that was my first full out shoot, planning more for the future...

Anonymous said...

I just love the satin covered rollers. I used them on last thursday and they gave me such a great set.

Au Naturale said...

your hair is so curly! your locks look great by the way. i definitely thought you were a photographer already...i loved those pics!

Unknown said...

Your hair is so curly and cute. I wish I could take my own pics like that. Mine are either to close are far away sometimes. Love the hair!

lovelylocks said...

Thanks for all the compliments ;)