Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been Tagged!

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you: au naturale
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
5) Let each of them know they've been tagged

1)I'm a hygiene freak. I've been known to descretly look in peoples mouths to see if they are properly cleaning there tongues when they brush. People need to brush there tongues ESPECIALLY the back. You can tell if there tongue is dirty if it has a white film on it...your tongue should be pink....whew! So glad to get that off my chest.

2) I can only fall asleep if I'm laying on my stomach..so I'll deff be miserable when I'm pregnant.

3)I pray to God my future husband doesn't drool cuz I will leave him...lol jk

4)I love Reeses peanut butter cups...always felt they should have made it a bar though, you'd get more that way. Anyhoo, I eat the outside chocolate, then I eat the peanut butter

5)I wanna be rich but not famous...I wouldn't wan't the paparazzi in my butt all day.

6) If McCain wins I'm moving to Canada.

I'm tagging:

s0uthern girl

naturally free

hapilynappilynish

3 comments:

Au Naturale said...

i have said the same thing about if McCain wins! not the part that speaks french though because they're snobby and i don't speak french anyway.

Laquita said...

lol@the drool :o)

I'm with you on the reese's - check out their site, http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/home.asp - you can create your own ad.

I had no idea there were so many other kinds http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/reesespeanutbuttercups.asp

lovelylocks said...

lol to au naturale...Obama 08! I have alot of canadian friends some r snobby but the ones I know are cool ppl

oooh!! there are others!!(drooling) lol I'm such a "fat kid"