Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA IS OUR PRESIDENT!!!!

I'm STILL trying to take it all in....he's actually our president...I don't have to move to Canada after all!!! lol I'm so excited to see where Barack Obama will lead this country over the next few years. YES WE CAN!!! YES WE DID!!! CHANGE IS HERE!!!





Reasons why I luv Barack Obama

-he's there for his family

-he's worked hard to get to where he is

-he had the courage to fight for what he believed in, and stick it through until the end

-he believes health care is a right

-he understands and cares about the middle class

-he is intelligent

-he's a leader

-he's against the war

-his views on foreign policy

-love his vision for America's future

-he's FOR THE PEOPLE

1 comment:

Laquita said...

My 11-year-old stepdaughter said that if this is a dream she does not want to ever wake up :o)