Sunday, December 4, 2011

Human hair is easier than mannequin hair!

Hi everyone! I've just completed my first full retightening on fellow SL trainee Cheryl Grant Samms. Whoot whoot! We're both very pleased with the results, and have decided to retighten each others hair, to increase our speed as certified trainees.
I gather my first time was a little like breaking in new shoes. The first times a little snug, but it gets easier each step you take. I learned that you have to be mindful of how you're sitting or standing as you retighten. You feel it in your arms, shoulders and back if you're in one position too long. I had to take a few moments to stretch. Other than that, it was awesome. I felt quite accomplished when I was done! Lucky for me she has low density, it would have taken me two or three times as long if she had had high density. Good luck to Cheryl who's scheduled to retighten mine in a few weeks. She has her work cut out for her because my hair is definitely on the dense side of things. Here are some pictures we took during the process.

**To anyone planning to take the training, working on a human head is much easier than a mannequin head!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is the LIKE button. Looks really really good.